The cell voltage mainly has the following fault conditions:
1. Failure condition: The cell voltage of the carbon and sulfur analyzer fluctuates unsteadily, with fluctuations greater than 0.01V/min (normally it should be light rain 0.002V/min).
(1) If the signal of one channel of carbon and sulfur is unstable, it may be that the components of the amplification board of this channel are damaged, and the amplification board needs to be replaced.
(2) If both carbon and sulfur are unstable, it may be that the motor conversion is unstable. You can check whether the motor drive voltage is normal, and then check the motor drive and motor. If there is a problem, you may need to replace the motor drive board or motor.
2. The cause of the failure: the cell voltage signal of the carbon-sulfur analyzer is greater than 1.9V and remains unchanged.
Troubleshooting: The cell voltage signal is too large and the display is over range. Adjust the 50K potentiometer of the amplified version and turn it down counterclockwise until the signal is stable at about 1.5000V.
3. The cause of the failure: the cell voltage has no signal, and the display is 0.0000V.
Troubleshooting: No signal input, indicating that the signal from the lower computer cannot be transmitted to the upper computer, you can first check whether the USB is connected properly or the USB driver is installed correctly, and the USB cable needs to be adjusted.
4. The cause of the failure: the cell voltage signal is low, and the cell voltage is lower than 1.0000V.
Troubleshooting: The cell voltage of the carbon-sulfur analyzer is small, but the beating is stable, because the inner wall of the gold-plated tube is dirty and the signal magnification is reduced. Need to contact the manufacturer to clean or replace the gold-plated tube.
5. The cause of the failure: the cell voltage signal is extremely low, less than 0.1000V.
(1) If the signal of one channel of carbon and sulfur is extremely low, the light source is not working. Check whether the light source has voltage and whether the light source is broken, and the light source needs to be replaced.
(2) Check whether the modulation motor is rotating. If the motor does not rotate, the cell voltage displays a zero signal, and the motor drive board or motor needs to be replaced.